30-Day Liver & Gallbladder Cleanse
The liver is your largest organ, weighing 3-4 pounds, and the most important workhorse in your entire body. It is like the General of your army! If you remove 2/3 of your liver, it will completely regenerate itself within three months if provided the proper care. It is the only organ in the body that has that ability. You cannot live without your liver. The liver is known to do over 500 critical chemical functions in the human body. A few functions include producing bile, metabolizing proteins, fats, sugar, vitamins, minerals and storing them for future use, detoxifying the blood, producing cholesterol, metabolizing hormones, and filtering everything that enters the body, including all pollutants, environmental chemicals and toxins.
The liver is the most critical organ in the entire body when it comes to long-term health. It is the filter that handles everything that enters the body, both from our food choices and our surrounding environment. If you look at most every well-known healing protocol that has been successfully healing people for decades (Hippocrates, Gerson, OHI for examples) you will see a large focus on the liver. The liver is strong and resilient, but it does take time to heal, and having a strategy is critical.
After you cleanse your liver, you will have more life force and energy than you ever imagined!
Signs of a Damaged or Weakened Liver
- Intolerance to greasy and/or spicy foods
- Weight gain or unexplained weight loss
- Frequent headache, especially behind the eyes and temple
- Chronic constipation/diarrhea or alternating and indigestion
- Skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Sinus and allergy problems
- Yellowing of eyes and skin
- Loss of appetite
- Itching all over the body
- Pain over liver (right side of abdomen, under lower rib cage)
- Chronic stiffness or pain between shoulder blades, upper neck and shoulder
- Eyesight problems, eyesight loss and degenerative eye concerns
- Women who struggle with morning sickness, nausea and other pregnancy issues
- Moodiness, anger, irritability and depression
- Food allergies and food sensitivities
- Environmental sensitivities (intolerance to smoke, perfumes, etc.)
** NOTE ** It is very important not to JUMP into a liver cleanse. You can get extremely sick very quickly. In general, it is important to have a clean colon, functioning kidneys and a cleaned out lymphatic system before focusing too much effort on the liver. If your colon/kidneys/lymph are backed up, the liver has no way to dump and remove the trapped poisons. This is why people can get very sick when cleansing!