This is a very brief summary of information regarding the problems with wheat, sugar, dairy, corn and soy. Understand the majority of problems with these foods are from the intervention of man, usually by means of profit. These specific foods have been consumed throughout history without problem, until now… General rule of thumb; If it is in everything, (as are all of the above), it is a problem food.
- Mostly genetically modified, altering the structure, integrity and balance of the plant at the cellular level
- Mostly processed, removing all nutrients (white flour, pasta, etc.). This raises blood sugar levels, increases obesity and creates a paste in the intestines like glue causing constipation
- Eating white flour from wheat is linked to infertility, diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Feeding white wheat flour to animals results in death within 1-6 months.
- Gluten in wheat causes severe sensitivities and allergic reaction to many. Celiac is becoming more and more common. Because wheat is in everything and promoted as a health food, it has become an allergen to most people.
- Yeast feeds candida, fungus, parasites, cancers and other weaknesses in the human body.
- Unless you make your own bread, using the highest quality ingredients, or sprout the wheat, there is little to no benefit in wheat of any kind
- Useful as a starvation food. In fact, this is how many cultures used wheat. They would store it and use during the winter when there was little fresh fruits and vegetables available.
- High in nutrients, various B-Vitamins and minerals, but only in its raw, unprocessed state free of chemicals and genetic modification.
- When sprouted, becomes an amazing, nutritious and digestible food.
- Wheat grass is one of the healthiest, most alkalizing and healing foods known to mankind.
** Gluten is contained in wheat, barley, oats and rye in high amounts.
** Alternatives to wheat/gluten include buckwheat (a berry, not in the wheat family), quinoa, amaranth and millet
- When processed (white sugar eaten in America), it becomes a poison to the system. It creates an acidic environment, inviting illness, sickness and disease. It is directly linked to every illness known, too many to list. It damages nerves, muscles, spikes blood sugar, weakens organs and completely depresses the immune system. Avoid all white sugar whenever possible.
- Sugar depletes minerals from the body
- Directly linked to feeding cancer
- Very addictive in nature. Studies show it is similar to the addictive nature of cocaine.
- Depletes and weakens the adrenal glands, leading to exhaustion, allergies, asthma, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, food allergies and sensitivities
- No nutrient content, source of empty calories, leading to obesity and the main reason we have diabetes in America
- It will completely block the healing efforts of a body that is damaged and in need of repair
- Has been processed by man, homogenized and pasteurized, making it a completely dead food, lifeless and void of nutrients.
- Cows are treated inhumanely, wallowing in their own feces, loaded with antibiotics, shot with growth hormones forcing them to produce faster than nature intended and slaughtered in traumatic fashion. The quality of their lives directly impacts the quality of this “food” you are putting in your body.
- Live viruses are transmitted through dairy, even pasteurized. This is from unhealthy cows as mentioned above. This is directly linked to many illnesses, including Juvenile Type I Diabetes.
- Sugar is fuel for the body. It feeds the brain and supplies much needed glucose throughout the system.
- Good sugars include fruits, raw unprocessed honey, maple syrup, blackstrap molasses, raw agave, and brown rice syrup.
- If eaten in moderation, sugars are a healthy part of a balanced nutrition plan
- Fruits are loaded with anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and are very protective of the body and boosting to the immune system.
- Fruits should be eaten on an empty stomach
** Avoid all processed sugar as best you can. Minimize natural sugars like agave, maple syrup and honey. Eat fruit on an empty stomach, and in moderation.
** If you have a compromised, weakened system or a major illness, strongly consider eliminating sugar completely.
- RAW unpasteurized milk has been a food used throughout the world since the beginning of mankind. The Bible regularly refers to “A land flowing with milk and honey.”
- RAW unpasteurized milk is not dangerous in any way, shape or form. This is a complete myth perpetuated by the American Dairy Association. Milk will spoil; so will bananas, apples, broccoli or any other true, raw food if you don’t eat it in time. Unhealthy milk comes from unhealthy cows. By drinking pasteurized milk, the industry has an excuse to feed you disgusting, dirty milk from the worst possible conditions.
Disadvantages – Dairy continued
- The processing of milk renders it inedible, especially by babies. In infants, it may cause allergies, asthma, auto-immune conditions, eczema, psoriasis and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). There is absolutely not one single good reason or argument to give processed cow’s milk to a child.
- Calcium is undigested from cow’s milk. The enzymes are destroyed in processing. Milk is so poisonous; the body creates lots of mucus in an attempt to expel the contaminants as quickly as possible. Dairy lines the intestinal tract, leading to poor nutrient absorption and diseases like diverticulitis.
- Dairy is so acidic, the body pulls calcium from the bones to keep you alive. Dairy CAUSES osteoporosis. The leading countries who consume dairy all have the highest rates of osteoporosis.
- Cow’s milk is the most allergenic and dangerous item in our food supply today.
- Girls are going through puberty at 8, instead of 13 because of hormones in meat and dairy. This leads to shortened lifespan and increased risk of diseases like breast cancer.
- The vast majority of corn is genetically modified and controlled by the Monsanto corporation.
- Corn is inedible. Take some corn from a field, ripe and ready for harvest, and take a bite. It tastes like chalk and is less nutritious than cardboard. The only way it is turned into “food” is by heavily processing and adding it to packaged items, sugars, corn syrups and a variety of other dangerous items.
- Corn is in everything and causes major allergies in many people. Many people are damaged by corn, but have no idea because they have no noticeable symptoms.
Advantages –Dairy continued
- Raw goat’s milk is more nutritious and beneficial than raw cow’s milk. The structure is more similar to human milk, and much more digestable and recognized by the human body.
- In 1929, Dr. JR Crewe of the Mayo Foundation, front runner of the famous Mayo Clinic, discovered the “Milk Cure.” For 15 years he healed various types of illness using only raw, unpasteurized cow’s milk.
- Raw milk is absorbable by the human body, and IS a good source of calcium, because the living enzymes are intact in which the body can utilize this food.
- Raw goat’s milk is normally tolerated by small children, making it a far superior choice to pasteurized, homogenized, virus and pus-filled, hormone laden, antibiotic loaded grocery store cow’s milk.
- Raw milk can be a great food to help with building muscle mass and helping those who need to gain weight. It is loaded with beneficial fats, minerals and is a high source of protein.
- Sweet corn, grown by a farmer intelligently without chemicals, that is not genetically modified, and is purchased at the farmer’s market is healthy and tastes amazing!
- The Native Americans had many varieties of corn, which offered them nutrition and was a staple in making of many different types of foods. We have changed many varieties into one product of industry, completely destroying all nutritional value of the food and rendering it a weak, genetically unstable crop.
Disadvantages – Corn Continued
80% of all corn goes to feed cattle. Cows eat GRASS, NOT CORN. This is why cows are given so many antibiotics. The diseases they get from eating corn will kill them in a few short months.
- Corn is hidden in many foods. Xylitol, dextrose, maltose, corn starch, malt syrup, starch, sorbitol, monosodium glutamate, xanthan gum, vegetable oil and the list goes on…
- Watch a movie called King Corn. See why everything you eat, if you choose to eat processed foods, contains corn. This makes you a processed person. If you eat Fast Food, you are processed. You are eating mostly corn and a combination of chemicals made in a laboratory.
Literally thousands of published studies have shown soy to be dangerous for numerous conditions. Some of these include bladder cancer, breast cancer, asthma, poor memory, fibroids, ADD, ADHD, malnutrition, digestive problems and more.
Soy has been marketed to the American public as a “health food” by giant food companies, yet all the science and studies point to many dangers of soy.
Soy has been mostly genetically modified and controlled by large corporations such as Monsanto.
Soy is in EVERYTHING, like corn, why? It is cheap, heavily processed and has many useful purposes (for the processed food industry, not your health).
Extremely toxic to the thyroid gland. It’s an endocrine disruptor, therefore affecting the entire hormonal system.
Fermented soy or Natto has been used in Japan for centuries and is more powerful and safer than aspirin at dissolving blood clots.