- 10 ½ c. raw gluten free oats (preferably soaked and dried in dehydrator)
- 1 ½ c. quinoa flour
- 1 ½ c. grated coconut
- 2/3 c. sesame seeds
- 2/3 c. sunflower seeds (preferably soaked)
- ½ c. slivered almonds (preferably soaked)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 c. coconut oil
- 1 ½ c. maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Splash of almond extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Melt coconut oil and combine with remaining wet ingredients
- Mix dry and wet ingredients.
- Press into a few roasting pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn granola in pan and Bake another 30 minutes until golden brown.