DIY Herbal Toner Recipes
- 2/3 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 7 drops frankincense essential oil
- Mix together all ingredients in a glass spray bottle. Shake well. Spray on skin morning and evening prior to any moisturizer or oil. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months.
SIMPLE WITCH HAZEL TONER
- 1 Tablespoon Witch Hazel
- 1 cup filtered water
- 4 drops lemon essential oil
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- Bring witch hazel & water to boil and allow to simmer for 15 mins. Let it cool, then add essential oils. Strain and place liquid in a glass spray bottle. Spray toner on skin twice daily prior to any moisturizer or oil. Toner can be stored for 2-3 weeks in the fridge.