What is Ozonated Olive Oil?
Why Ozonated Olive Oil?
Ozonated Olive Oil is made by bubbling highly concentrated ozone gas through pure organic olive oil. This process takes several days of continuous gas flow. The result is an effective strength oil that has the distinctive odor of ozone. Topical use of this oil allows ozone to enter the tissue and heal cuts, wounds, burns, ulcers, lesions and infections. In massage, ozone penetrates the skin and oxidizes lactic acid and other toxins that may be present, alleviating soreness and pain. When ozone is bubbled through extra virgin olive oil continuously for about three weeks, the olive oil gels into a paste or salve with tremendous healing properties!
Did you know?
Less than 200 years ago the Earth's atmosphere comprised of 40% oxygen; today we breathe only 19% – 21%. Lack of oxygen in our universe is due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer. Every day we breathe 20,000 times. Research has demonstrated that our vital lung capacity decreases 5% with every decade of life. This lung elasticity means less oxygen. By mass, oxygen makes up 90% of the water molecule; water makes up 65-75% of the human body. Our brain, which makes up 2% of our total mass, requires 20% of the body's oxygen needs.
Ozone as a Germ Killer
The ability of ozone to kill and inhibit pathogens has been known since the nineteenth century. A few micro-grams of ozone per liter effectively kill germs. Ozone destroys all viruses and bacteria although some are more resistant than others and require a longer contact time. Ozone acts as bactericide by destroying the outer protein/fatty shell of the organism.
Ozone is generated as a gas with special ozone generators by oxygen conversion. Ozone in air displays germicidal action on surfaces and airborne organisms, as does ozonated water (ozone dissolved in water).
Ozonated Plant Oil
The relatively short lifetime of ozone in air means that it cannot be bottled for storage, this means it must be produced on site or at the point of application. This characteristic, although an advantage in many cases, can put limits on some application scenarios. It was found through experimentation that, when absorbed into olive oil, ozone is bound into the molecular structure of the oil in the form of ozonide compounds. In this manner ozone is “stabilised” and ozonated oil has a relatively long lifetime of three to six months (minimum) when stored at low temperatures (refrigerator). Application of the ozonated olive oil to the skin administers a low concentration dose of ozone and lipid peroxidases to the tissues over a longer term, destroying bacteria, viruses and fungal growths.
How to get Ozonated Olive Oil
Applications of Ozonated Olive Oil
- Acne & Pimples: Wash face and apply Ozonated Gel twice daily. Ozonated Gel helps improve circulation to the skin and helps detoxify the skin as well as prevent blemishes. Wash face with Ozonated water if possible to assist even more.
- Athlete's Foot: Apply Ozonated Gel to clean, dry feet 2 to 3 times daily. Ozonated Gel has strong anti-fungal properties.
- Bruises: Apply Ozonated Gel to bruised area. It helps reduce inflammation, heal cellular tissue and speed the healing process.
- Chapped Lips: Apply Ozonated Gel directly to lips to encourage rapid healing. Use instead of lip gloss for a natural chemical free shine.
- Cradle Cap: Mix half a teaspoon of Ozonated Gel with a small amount of non-toxic shampoo and leave on scalp for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cuts, Wounds, Bed Sores: Ozonated Gel is a first aid remedy for all types of skin abrasions or wounds due to its excellent antiseptic and wound healing properties. It is so gentle that it does not sting. Ozonated Gel acts as a mild anaesthetic and encourages rich flow of blood to the damaged area. Apply twice daily.
- Dandruff & OTher Scalp Conditions: Wash hair, then apply Ozonated Gel directly to scalp. Massage thoroughly into scalp. Wrap hair in warm towel and leave on for one hour if possible.
- Dermatitis/Eczema: Apply to affected skin areas twice daily. For a lipodermic bath, add one teaspoon of Ozonated Gel to tub water to help heal and sooth skin.
- Diaper Rash: Apply directly to affected rash areas. It helps to relieve pain and inflammation and promotes healing. Apply 2 to 3 times a day until healed. Add a few drops to baby’s bath as a natural moisturizer instead of using petroleum products.
- Ear Ache: Massage Ozonated Gel around the painful area to help relieve pain. Place some Gel on a small cotton ball and insert gently into the outer ear. Leave in place for an hour.
- Flea Bites (for cats & dogs): Helps relieve severe skin irritation, reduce redness, and heals skin. Wipe the animal’s coat with a moist sponge sprinkled with 10 to 20 drops of Gel. Also mix a small amount in food for a shinier, brighter coat.
- Skin Conditions: wash with Ozonated water if possible. Also inquire about Ozone Steam Sauna Therapy to promote cellular detoxification for healthier skin and cellular detoxification.
- Headache: Massage a few drops of Ozonated Gel into the affected area (such as temples, forehead or base of skull) to encourage free blood flow and less congestion.
- Hemorrhoids & Fissures: Apply Ozonated Gel to the anal area to help relieve itching, pain and irritation. Apply 2 to 3 times a day until healed.
- Liver Detoxification: Ozonated Gel may be massaged over the liver area on the right side underneath the rib cage to promote and assist detoxification.
- Mosquito Bits & Bee Stings: Apply Ozonated Gel to affected area and rub in gently. It helps to take the itch out of the bites quickly, acts as an antiseptic, helps relieve pain and promotes healing.
- Muscular Aches & Pains: Gently massage Ozonated Gel into affected areas to relieve muscular spasms, cramps and pain. Ozonated Gel is especially helpful for lower back pain, neck pain and arthritic pain.
- Nail Fungus: Cut the nails back as far as possible and apply Ozonated Gel. Fungus cannot live in the presence of activated oxygen. Apply twice daily.
- Perspiration: Ozonated Gel can be used as a gentle, natural, effective deodorant and will not irritate delicate underarm tissues.
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster): Ozonated Gel helps heal skin lesions quickly, stop pain and gently soothe the skin. Apply 2 to 3 times a day until healing is complete.
- Sunburns & Other Skin Burns: Ozonated Gel can help provide instant relief from heat rash, skin burn and sore skin due to its excellent healing properties. It can also help prevent blistering if applied immediately. Also assists in reducing pain.
- Toothache: Rub a small dab of Ozonated Gel into the gum around the painful tooth 2 to 3 times daily. This helps clear pain and promotes healing.
- Undesirable Skin Lesions: Mix a few drops of Ozonated Gel with liquid cod liver oil in the palm of your hand and apply to lesions 2 to 3 times daily.
- White Spots (Caused by a fungus): The fungicidal properties of ozone help provide rapid solution of white spots on the skin. Apply Ozonated Gel directly to affected areas twice daily.
- Cellulite: Apply directly to affected areas to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Also inquire about steam sauna ozone therapy to assist with the reduction of cellulite.
- Skin Moisturizer & Night Cream: Use on body and face for an excellent natural moisturizer. Use as a night cream to promote oxygen flow to the skin, reduce wrinkles and add a healthy glow to your skin within weeks.
Effective to Heal:
- Surgery Wounds
- Acne & Pimples
- Muscular Aches
- Nail Fungus
- Liver Detoxification
- Improve Skin Tone
- Detoxify and add a Healthy Glow
- Fungal infections (including Athlete's Foot)
- Leg Ulcers
- Bed Sores
- Herpes Simplex
- Vulva vaginitis
- Bee Stings
- Insect Bites
- Skin Yeast
- Sweat Gland Infections
- Dry Skin
- Diaper Rash
- Makeup Removal (avoid the eyes)
- Skin Moisturizer
- Post-surgical treatment of wounds to prevent secondary infections