Chipotle Deviled Eggs
Spice up your traditional Deviled Eggs chipotle style! This fun twist on a classic appetizer is dairy-free, refined-sugar free, and by alternatives to regular mayonnaise, you are replacing unhealthy oils found in most mayonnaise with healthy fats like avocado or olive oil.
YIELD: 24 | TIME: 20 MIN
- 12 eggs, farm fresh, hardboiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chipotle Vegenaise or substitute with Homemade Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard chili powder or chili lime powder for garnish
Cut hardboiled eggs in half, remove yolk and place in a bowl. Set egg whites aside for filling. Mix the egg yolks, onion, celery, Vegenaise, and mustard until desired texture is reached. Stuff egg whites with the yolk mixture. Top with a sprinkle of chili powder or chili lime powder and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #spiritofhealth on Instagram so we can see what you come up with.