DIY Natural Baby Wipe Juice Recipe
Several years ago my friend shared this natural wipe juice recipe with me, and I've used it ever since. I keep a glass container of the prepared mixture next to our changing table. I dip my organic cotton cloth wipes into the liquid just before using and then throw them into my wet diaper bag along with the dirty diapers for washing later.
- 1 tablespoon of pure aloe vera
- 1 tablespoon of pure witch hazel extract
- 2 tablespoons of liquid Castile soap (I typically use Dr. Bronner’s) or you could use Alaffia Baby Wash
- 10 drops grapefruit seed extract or 2 capsules of Vitamin E
- 1 tablespoon of olive or almond Oil (I prefer Olive Gold)
- 10-12 drops of Essential Oils of choice. I use six drops each of orange and lavender
Combine all ingredients in a jar. This becomes your concentrated solution which you may store at room temperature. Mix 1 teaspoon of your concentrate with 2 cups of water and keep near your changing table in a glass container with lid. You may wet your cloth wipes just before use or wet some and take them to go in a small reusable wet bag. Another friend of mine places the wipe mixture into a handy spray bottle and takes the dry wipes on the go. Brilliant idea for cleaning up more than just messy diapers!